Beige APC Back-UPS 500 Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) BK500, 300 Watts / 500 VA, Input 120V / Output 120V, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232 and USB
Beige APC Back-UPS CS Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), 300 Watts / 500 VA, Input 120V / Output 120V, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232 and USB. Model: BK500
- Battery failure notification:
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets:
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable:
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity:
Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Hot-swappable batteries:
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification:
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Dataline Surge Protection:
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Automatic self-test:
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms:
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries:
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity:
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity:
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets:
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Intelligent battery management:
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved:
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
- Output Power Capacity: 300 Watts / 500 VA
- Max Configurable Power: 300 Watts / 500 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Connections:
(3) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup), (3) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 98 - 140V
- Batteries & Runtime:
- Battery Type:
Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 8 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: RBC2, RBC2J
- RBC Quantity: 1
- Typical Backup Time at Half Load: 15.4 minutes (150 Watts)
- Typical Backup Time at Full Load: 3.4 minutes (300 Watts)
- Runtime Chart: Back-UPS CS
- Communications & Management:
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232,USB
- Control panel: LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Surge Protection and Filtering:
- Surge energy rating: 480 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Data Line Protection: RJ-11 Modem/Fax/DSL protection (two wire single line)
- Regulatory Approvals:
FCC Part 15 Class B, Industry Canada, UL 1778, cUL Listed
- Standard Warranty: 3 years repair or replace
References: | APC Back-UPS CS 500 (BK500) Website |
Limited Warranty: One year from invoice date with Directron.com. 3-year from invoice date with manufacturer. 30-Day money back from receiving date with 15% restocking fee for non-defective returns. No credit or refund after 30 days. Customer is responsible for returning defective products including DOA due to manufacturer unless testing is paid before shipping. (dxy100709)
Related Items: | APC Products | Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) | Surge Protectors / Power Strips | Power Supplies, UPS | Accessories - PSU | Cases & Fans | Full-Tower, Server | Rackmount & Industrial Cases | Accessories - Cases |
| Back to Top / Order This Item |